Watchdogs 2 Multiplayer Mode : “The best game mode ever!”
With the release in less than a month away, gamers are eagerly awaiting to play Watch Dogs 2– the sequel to the popular 2014 video game Watch Dogs.
The game’s developer and publisher- Ubisoft, has released many teasers of highlighted features.
One such feature that is getting a lot of attention is the multiplayer mode, which is being praised as “the best game mode ever!”
Here are the main features of this multiplayer mode:
- Players can meet and interact with other random players in the multiplayer mode.
- Players from all across the world can explore different places and complete missions together.
- Players can gain a lot of followers.
- Players can communicate through the headset.
- There also exists an ’emote’ communication system (communication through basic gestures).
Several competitive multiplayer modes such as “Online Invasions” This is basically a one vs. one competitive mode that was originally featured in the prequel.
Here, one player joins the single-player session of another player to install a virus on their DedSec system. The invading player must install the virus and escape while the defending player must find and kill the invading player.
There is also a new mode called “Bounty Hunter” which will be initiated when a player causes too much chaos in the game. Here, both cops and other players will join the original player’s game to find and kill him/her.
Players can also place a bounty on their own heads using their in-game smartphone.
Mark your calendar, as Watch Dogs 2 will be releasing worldwide on Tuesday, November 15, for PS4 and Xbox One.