Gamers Vs Girlfriends
“Disclaimer: To all you awesome gamers without girlfriends: Chill out and continue gaming as this read isn’t for you, another one is coming up with the ways you can land yourself a girl. To the rest of you dudes with girlfriends, read on.
Relationships are meant to be long term and for it to stay that way, they need maintenance and attention. Ever so often, we all underestimate how much work we really have to put into a quality relationship. Today, a new battle has begun on the relationship front- the jealousy that exists between girls and their guys’ gaming is really becoming an issue for those guys who love to game.
This video is exactly what I mean.Enjoy it’s Super funny!
Take it easy girls :p
On social media, as gamers describe the details pertaining to the next new game in the market, you will also notice more and more comments from girls saying how much they hate the game. Why do they hate it, you may ask? The answer is simple, because they know when a game first comes out and their boyfriend is a gamer, they will not receive the type of attention or affection they are accustomed to when he’s so enveloped in the new world that has just been opened up to him. And most of the time, these girls end up being passing clouds.
Most of my guy friends tell me how their girlfriends complain nonstop up to the day before the game comes out and the funny part is a lot of those girls are often the ones making the purchase. However, the other set of guys aren’t that lucky and their relationship fails. To fix this scenario, at times we have to do things we don’t like to make the ones we love happy. Relationships are all about compromises and spending time together. You need to find a time to play the game when it would not hinder with the quality time that is needed to make your girl happy. Of course, this should be a two-way street.
So gentlemen, in order to maintain a certain level of stability with your girlfriends while having plenty of time to enjoy gaming, you must follow these guidelines:
- First, as a boyfriend, the last thing you want to do is hear your girlfriend complain, right? That’s probably the worst part about being in a relationship and you know it drives you nuts. To avoid hearing constant grievances, play when she is busy doing something or not around you.
2. Secondly, make it clear to her that she don’t have to compete for your attention. Tell her how no game will ever rule your world like she does. .
3. Third, never lie about gaming when you are actually gaming. The last thing any girl wants is a liar. Remember, good communication is the key.
4. Fourth, be okay about going out to places with her, even if you would rather game at home. Do anything that will help your case in balancing time between her and gaming.
5. Lastly, be active. Remind yourself why you chose to have a girlfriend in the first place. Invite her to game sometimes. Most girls think that gaming is mindless and the only way to show them why you enjoy gaming is to get them to see the light.
Hey, you never know, you might have just found your new gaming partner. Even if not, calmly explain that what shopping is to her, gaming is to you. And hey, if neither gels well with her, there is a way out- ignore and get into the game until you find your match.