Free Games vs. Paid Games
The gaming world has been in quite a competitive state ever since online gaming began. The balance of this particular world has always shifted back and forth between two main categories: Paid Games and Free Games.
What are Paid Games?
Paid games involve paying for a game to fully access its services. You can pay two ways:
- Monthly Payment:
Popular games like the World of Warcraftand Final Fantasy XIV come under this subcategory, as you need to pay for them on a monthly basis in order to continue gaming.
- One-time Payment:
This payment method gives you access to the entire game after a one-time purchase.
What are Free Games?
Free games do not require any form of payment. Some examples of this category are Dragon Nest SEA, RaiderZ, etc.
We asked several gamers what they think about this and we got some interesting answers.
Question: Do you prefer Paid Games or Free Games? Tell us why?
- “I prefer free games, since I easily get tired of something. Hence, I just waste my money when I buy games.” – Plagueking31, currently playing WARFRAME
- “That depends. If I got some extra money, Paid games. I often have friends who are willing to pitch in. Some Free games are alright, but I prefer paid games just because of the type of gamers I run into.” – BONERMAX, Currently playing CS:GO
- “Free games. Instead of buying a game, I want to enjoy it and then spend my money on in-game stuff.” – Monsterporn, currently playing DOTA2
- “Paid Games, because they have less trolls and lesser retards.” – Sing sing syndrom3, currently playing WORLD OF WARCRAFT:LEGION
- “Free! Because games are just made for fun.” – RIPHERzz, currently playing BLACKSHOT
- “More pros exist in paid games. This make the competition more fun and exciting.” – Panadrin, currently playing BATTLEFIELD4
- “Paid games. I like it smooth and exciting, where you can build your character’s level from the worst to the best.” –pity, currently playing OVERWATCH
There you go, guys. These are just some reactions we received from players who have different views on free games and paid games. What about you? Drop a comment below and share your thoughts.