All about Steam Wallets!
In this blog, we will cover the most common questions asked on Steam Wallets that is bound to help you out when you are facing trouble.
1. How to add funds to your Steam Wallet:
- Log in to your account on Steam.
- Click on the ‘username’ link in the upper right-hand corner and select Account Details.
- Click the “+Add funds to your Steam Wallet” option to select an amount and then proceed to the checkout.
Gamemela sells Steam Wallet cards which contain codes that can be redeemed onto your Steam account. Click here now:
2. How to view your Steam Wallet Balance:
- Log in to your Steam account.
The available balance will be listed in the upper right-hand corner next to your account.
Just an example
3.What are Steam Wallet Codes?
Steam Wallet codes work very similar to gift cards that can be redeemed on your account for Steam Wallet credit and used for the purchase of games, software and any other item you purchase on Steam.
Get your Steam Wallet Codes from Gamemela and enjoy a 5% cashback!
4.How do you redeem a steam wallet code?
- Go to http://www.steampowered.com/walletand sign in.
Create a Steam account if you do not already have one.
- Once you log into Steam, enter your unique Wallet code that you received.
- Click on “Continue” to redeem the credit onto your account.Remember: If you have never used Steam Wallet credit on your account before, you mostly will be prompted to enter your present address to determine the correct currency.
The value of your Steam Wallet code will be added to your account’s Steam Wallet balance. The available balance will be seen in the upper right-hand corner next to your account
During checkout, in the “Review + Purchase” step, click “My Steam Wallet” as a payment method. The cost of the item you purchase and the tax associated with it will be removed from your wallet balance.
5.Can you redeem a Steam Wallet code that is in a different currency?
Yes, it is possible. But you will be asked to convert the value of the Steam Wallet code to the currency of your Steam Wallet. The daily currency conversion rate will be applied.
6.What if your Steam Wallet code is damaged or unreadable?
If a Steam Wallet code has been damaged or unreadable, please contact Steam Support.
7.Can Steam Wallet funds be gifted, withdrawn or transferred to a friend’s steam account?
Unfortunately, wallet funds cannot be moved or withdrawn to another account. Once a Steam wallet code has been redeemed on an account, the wallet balance is tied to that account only.
8.Who do you contact for help with PayPal Wallet Codes?
If you need help with a Steam Wallet code purchased directly from PayPal, please contact PayPal Customer Care.
9.What if you get an invalid code error?
It is very easy to get certain letters and numbers confused. Kindly try the below suggestions to ensure that you are entering the correct code:
– For the number 0, try entering the letter D.
– For the number 1, try entering the letter I.
– For the letter O, try entering the letter D or the number 0.
– For the letter B, try entering the number 8
– For the letter G, try entering the number 6
You get the drift.
So, there you go guys. Armed with these facts, your Steam journey should be a hassle-free one.
If you are still facing trouble, write to our customer support service with your query and we shall get back to you shortly!
Also, purchase your Steam Wallets from us and enjoy a 5% cashback!
Click here to avail this offer: